To edit the content of the Kick-off Email Notification:
Notification Name: Cycle kick-off email
Please use the link to update the content of the email notification: https://support.synergita.com/a/solutions/articles/4000173425
To send kick-off mail to employees in the cycle once they are in a confirmed state:
1. Navigate to Admin -> HR Administration -> Manage Process Cycles
2. On the Manage Process Cycles page, click on the edit icon of the active cycle for which the kick-off email is to be triggered.
3. Navigate to the 3rd Step 'Confirmation'.
4. Enable the Do you want to enable auto trigger of reminder notifications? toggle-button.
5. Once the toggle button is enabled, the schedule tab will display the list of activities in the process cycle. Select the checkbox of Cycle Kickoff Notification under the Activity column -> Send reminder to employees to send the kick-off email.
5. Once the reminders are sent to the employees, the confirmation Pop up message will be displayed.
Note: Please makes sure this notification trigger is sent only once for the confirmed employees. If any employees are newly added and confirmed, the cycle kick-off email notification will be triggering all the employees (If we trigger from this above-guided method) who are part of the cycle with the status - Confirmed and cycle completed as well).
So, if any new further employees are to be added to the existing cycle, please use the method in the article "How to send cycle kick-off notification while confirming the employees?" to send the notification to only the particular employees added to the cycle.