Group Heads are defined for employees based on company, division, department, designation, level, etc. Typically the department heads, company heads, HR heads are defined as group relationships.
The steps to remove a group head are as follows.
To remove a group head
1. Navigate to Admin > Tenant Administration
2. Under Profile Module Setup, click Manage Group Heads
3. Scroll down to the Group Heads list, You can search for the Group Head you wish to remove using the Search box available.
4. Click on the edit button against the employee whom you want to remove.
5. Once the edit button is clicked, Scroll up to the Update Group Heads, where you can select the Effective To relationship date to terminate the group head relationship.
6. Click on the Update button to confirm the same.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.