You can add an employee who was previously removed from an ongoing cycle to the same cycle later.
To add a "removed employee" to the cycle
1. Navigate to Admin > HR Administration
2. Under Performance Module Setup, click Manage Process Cycles
- From the Manage Process Cycles page, click the Edit icon next to the cycle name.
- Go to the 2nd Step (Participants List) tab.
- Click on the Removed List tab. Search the employee whom you want to remove; select the employee and click on the ADD button.
- Click Save and Continue.
3. In the third step, Click on the Save & Confirm button. You can view the confirmed employee in the cycle after the confirmation. The employee will be added to the cycle.
PS: Synergita implementation for your Organization may vary from how the features are described here. The screenshots given here may also be different from what you see in your system. Please talk to the concerned person in the Organization for any specific queries.